And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14 ASV
And when ye shall hear of wars and tumults, be not terrified: for these things must needs come to pass first; but the end is not immediately. Luke 21:9 ASV
(7) but the heavens that now are, and the earth, by the same word have been stored up for fire, being reserved against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. (8) But forget not this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (9) The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some count slackness; but is longsuffering to you-ward, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:7-9 ASV
The Gospel of Kingdom of Jesus (God) must be preached to every nation first before the end of this world can come (Matthew 24:14).
BELIEVERS OF THE FAITH (BELIEF) OF JESUS (Galatians 2:16)!
Remember or know that the world will not get better. Do not engage in voting governments for righteousness on earth with the goal to christen the world. The Author of His Faith says that those who believe will be saved, those who do not will be damned. Thus, joining Jesus is a voluntary process even in darkness times.Our Kingdom is not of this world. Jesus has commissioned us to witness Him, to gather those who can hear His voice for salvation from the impending destruction into one fold or flock. The delay is caused by the patience of Jesus (God) to allow the full numbers of Gentiles to repent and get in (Romans 11:25).
But whenever you hear of wars and insurrections, do not be terrified; for these things must happen first, but the end will not come immediately." Luke 21:9 EMTV
And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end. Matthew 24:14 LITV
For I do not desire you to be ignorant, brothers, of this mystery, lest you be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. (Romans 11:25 EMTV)
But the heavens and the earth now, having been stored up by the same Word, are being kept for fire to a day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. 2 Peter 3:7 LITV
For Jehovah your God is a consuming fire; He is a jealous God. Deuteronomy 4:24 LITV
ηξει το τελος
Exodus 3:13-14 ASV
(13) And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them? (14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
John 8:24 ASV
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I AM he, ye shall die in your sins.
Exodus 3:15 ASV
(15) And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Exodus 9:16 ASV
(16) but in very deed for this cause have I made thee to stand, to show thee my power, and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.
Exodus 6:2-3 ASV
(2) And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am Jehovah:
(3) and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name Jehovah I was not known to them.
Acts 1:8 ASV
(8) But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.